Mesmerizing Goa Tour Package
Goa is timeless natural beauty that combines breathtaking panoramas of forests, lakes & valleys with rich wildlife and lush tea estates. Travel to the paradise of South India, enjoy the backwaters, rejuvenate your senses and begin life’s new journey with your one and only at ‘God’s Own Country’!
Experience the wonderful ‘Kerala Backwaters’ ride
Witness the breathtaking tea estates of Munnar
View the unique ‘Chinese Fishing Nets’ at Cochin
Explore Periyar wildlife sanctuary by boat ride
Enjoy a splendid sunset cruise on the Arabian Sea
‘I-Fly Tour Guests’ will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Cochin.
Night Stay in Cochin
Welcome to Cochin – The Queen of the Arabian Sea. Today we have a short Meet N Greet session before dinner.
Cochin - Munnar (2 Nights)
Today we visit the Chinese Fishing Nets followed by a visit to the Jewish Synagogue (subject to operation), Dutch Palace (subject to operation) and St. Francis Church at Fort Kochi. Later, we proceed to Munnar. It is a picturesque hill station which is nestled in the Western Ghats.
Night Stay in Munnar
Manali to snow point and on the way back from snow point visit Solang Valley and overnighToday, we enjoy the speed boat ride at Mattupetty Dam near Sunmoon Valley and view the Tea Gardens. Here you have a chance to buy various types of teas at the Tata Tea Centre. Later visit Echo Point and Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park/ Tea Museum. In the evening, we enjoy the Kathakali Show.t stay at Hotel in Manali.
Night Stay in Munnar
Munnar - Periyar (Thekkady) (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Periyar. We visit the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary by boat in the Periyar Lake. Later on we spend some free time for shopping at the Kumily Spice Village.
Night Stay in Periyar
Please Note: Periyar Boat Ride is subject to availability. In case of non-availability, alternative sightseeing will be provided.
Periyar (Thekkady) – Kumarakom (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Kumarakom. We visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary and enjoy the famous Kerala Backwaters ride.
Night Stay in kumarakom
Kumarakom - Cochin (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Cochin. Later, we enjoy the Sunset Cruise on the Arabian Sea.
Night Stay in Cochin
Today we enjoy shopping. It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to the airport as per the group flight schedule.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.’
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.’
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Date & Price
|Off Season Price