1. Introduction and Acceptance of Agreement
1.2 ‘Terms and Conditions’ extend to all group tours, customized holidays, corporate tours, any other services and products for Domestic, International or Inbound organised by ‘Duniaghoomo Hospitality Private Limited’.
1.3 Duniaghoomo has the final authority on the interpretation of these ‘Terms and Conditions’.
1.4 Duniaghoomo reserves the right to amend, vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition mentioned in the ‘Terms and Conditions’.
1.5 Under any unprecedented force majeure situation or any changes in Government policy, Duniaghoomo reserves the right to supersede any part of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ with an alternate and valid enforceable provision.
1.6 Each of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect.
1.7 These ‘Terms and Conditions’, together with the other booking related terms/ communication sent periodically, represent the entire agreement between Duniaghoomo and you.
1.8 There is no agreement between the Company and you until the company has received the initial registration amount/ deposit as the case may be.
2.1 These ‘Terms and Conditions’ be called, ‘Duniaghoomo Hospitality Private Limited Terms and Conditions’ or ‘Duniaghoomo Terms and Conditions’.
2.2 These ‘Terms and Conditions’ may also be referred as ‘Rules and Regulations’.
2.3 Duniaghoomo Hospitality Private Limited will be hereinafter referred as ‘Duniaghoomo’, ‘VW’, ‘VPHPL’, ‘the Company’, ‘the organization’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ and its user will be hereinafter referred as ‘Guest/s’, ‘them’, ‘they’, their, ‘You’, ‘Your’, ‘tourist/s’, ‘traveller/s’, ‘client/s’, ‘customer/s’, ‘pax’, or ‘passengers’.
2.4 The website and the mobile applications of Duniaghoomo are collectively referred to as ‘Website’.
3.1 ‘Duniaghoomo Hospitality Private Limited’ works under the brand name ‘Duniaghoomo’, therefore, both these names will be considered one and the same and used synonymously therein.
3.2 ‘Website’ means https://www.duniaghoomo.com/ and ‘Web page’ means a page on the Website https://www.duniaghoomo.com/.
3.3 ‘Brochure’ means a document with tour information in the form of printed brochure, E-brochure, E-itinerary, leaflet, booklet, travel planner, Tour Price list, Tour Information Email etc.
3.4 ‘Tour’ means any Domestic/ International/ Inbound Tour organized by Duniaghoomo.com.
3.5 ‘Group Tour’ means number of guests booked on any scheduled tour comprising minimum 20 guests for Indian tour and 30 guests for international tour.
3.6 ‘FIT’ means Free Independent Travel and ‘GIT’ means Group Inclusive Tour.
3.7 ‘Corporate Tour’ means a special tour designed for corporates, industries, institutions, independent organisations, ad-hoc groups or individuals to facilitate their meetings, incentives, conferences, exhibitions, seminars, team building and other events. This segment is also known as MICE i.e. Meeting. Incentive. Conference. Exhibition.
3.8 ‘Customized Holiday’ means a tailor-made holiday designed as per the requirements of an individual guest. This segment is also known as FIT.
3.9 ‘Inbound’ or ‘India Inbound’ means tours, packages or any service provided to foreign nationals or non-resident Indians to explore the states of India and the Indian Subcontinent.
3.10 ‘Speciality Tour’ means a group tour designed to meet special interest of travellers which include but not limited to Honeymoon Special, Women’s Special, Seniors’ Special, Singles’ Special, Short Trips, Cost Saver, Festival Tours, Adventure Tours, Trekking Tours etc.
3.11 ‘Sales Partner’ means Duniaghoomo’s authorized travel agent who possess the requisite licenses, permissions, expertise and infrastructure to sell the tour/s organised by Duniaghoomo to all the prospective guests. These include sales channels such as PSPs i.e. Preferred Sales Partners; KSPs – Key Sales Partners, OSP – Overseas Sales Partners and franchisees.
3.12 ‘Travel Advisor’ means Duniaghoomo’s authorized sales person who assists and guides guests on booking their Duniaghoomo tour/service.
3.13 Associate/ Destination Management Company (DMC) / Contractor/ Supplier/ Vendor means a service provider of a tour or package which includes but not limited to airline, cruise, railway, road transport, hotel, restaurant, caterer, sightseeing attraction, entertainment park etc.
3.14 ‘Tour Manager/ TM / Tour Leader/ Tour Escort / Tour Assistant/ Main Hoon Na’, is a person designated by Duniaghoomo to conduct the tour as per the itinerary. S/he will also assist or guide the guest/s during the tour.
3.15 ‘Guest/s’ means all the tourists, travellers, vacationers, sightseers, visitors, backpackers, customers, clients who have registered their names or enquired about tour/ package or booked the tour by making part or full payment for any scheduled tour, customized package or any other travel related service provided by Duniaghoomo.
3.16 ‘Gender’ – The masculine gender shall also include feminine gender and vice versa, the singular shall include plural and vice versa and shall include grammatical variations if any.
3.17 ‘Tour price’ means the price mentioned in the Tour Price Grid on the website/ mobile application/ sms/ email/ Whatsapp/ brochure / E-brochure/ leaflet/ advertisements on print, electronic and social media etc. which is to be paid by guests for booking the tour. Taxes, surcharges, if any, are payable over and above the Tour Price.
3.18 ‘Child’ means a guest who falls below the age of 11 years.
3.19 ‘Infant’ means a guest who falls below the age of 2 years.
3.20 ‘Extra bed’ or mattress means an additional roll-on mattress on floor in twin/ double bed room.
3.21 ‘Surcharge’ means an additional fee/ charge/ tax over and above the initially quoted tour price which is due to peak season/ special event, charged by the associates/ suppliers/ contractors/ tourism or government authorities.
3.22 ‘Peak Season’ and ‘Super Peak Season’ are the seasons of the year where the demand surpasses the supply which results in overall cost increase. This includes but is not limited to Summer Vacation, Diwali Vacation, Christmas Vacation, New Year Holidays, any Country Specific Vacation/ Festival or National/International Events etc.
3.23 ‘First Day/ Last Day/ Day’ of the tour shall start at any time (i.e. in the morning / afternoon / evening /night/ midnight) at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight/ train/ cruise or any other mode of transport and the same shall be in case of the last day of the tour. In other words, a ‘Day’ of the tour shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.
3.24 ‘Meal Service’ on tour comprise of pre-set breakfast (B)/ lunch(L)/ dinner(D) and/or any other snack and mineral water bottle as mentioned in the itinerary.
3.25 ‘Jain Meal’ on tour means food without onion & garlic served at Lunch and Dinner as per the tour itinerary, not necessarily before sunset. It may be a buffet service or a table service.
3.26 ‘VISA’ means ‘Visitor’s International Stay Admission’ is a conditional authorization granted by the immigration authorities of a territory to foreigners allowing them to enter, remain within, or to leave that territory for a specified period of time. This is in the form of a paper authorisation or a stamp/sticker endorsed on the applicant’s passport. Duniaghoomo is a facilitator and does not have any role in the granting / rejecting of the Visa.
3.27 ‘Force Majeure’ means an event or circumstance not within the control, directly or indirectly, of Duniaghoomo in its ability to perform its obligations/ responsibilities regarding the tour, including
- war, hostile invasion, act of foreign enemies;
- rebellion, revolution, terrorism, insurrection or civil war;
- political unrest, government orders, riots, commotion, disorder, curfews, strikes, lockouts etc.;
- any act or omission of any government instrumentality;
- a change in legal requirements;
- infectious diseases, epidemic, pandemic;
- explosion, fire, flood, drought, tsunami, earthquake, volcanic eruption, hurricane, tempest, typhoon, cyclone, snowstorm, thunderstorm, landslides and other exceptional natural calamities and acts of God;
- ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel/ waste or radioactive toxic explosive of any nuclear assembly;
3.28 ‘Cancellation Policy’ means a policy laid down in Duniaghoomo’s ‘Terms and Conditions’ wherein applicable cancellation charges are specified which are to be borne by the guests on cancellation of their tour.
3.29 ‘Cancellation Charge’ means a charge borne by the guest upon cancelling their tour for any reason whatsoever.
3.30 ‘Refund’ means repayment of the sum of money to the guest paid by him/her at the time of booking the tour after deducting the applicable cancellation charge.
3.31 ‘Future Tour Voucher’ (FTV) means a credit voucher of a specified value issued by Duniaghoomo on cancellation of the tour. FTV must be utilized by the guest/s for booking their future tour with Duniaghoomo within the specified period and as per the agreed terms indicated in the said FTV.
3.32 ‘Tour Transfer Charge’ (TTC) means ‘estimated maximum charge’ that the guest may have to pay if their booked tour is being postponed due to the occurrence of certain unavoidable / Force Majeure situation.
3.33 ‘Operational Expense’ means expenses that Duniaghoomo has to incur through its normal course of business to conduct its tours and business operations.
3.34 ‘Jurisdiction’ means the geographical area over which a court or government body has the power and right to exercise authority. For any legal matter involving the company, parties hereto agree to confer exclusive jurisdiction to Mumbai Courts / Forums.
4.1 Booking of Group Tour, Customized Holiday, Corporate Tour, Inbound and any independent service through Sales Channels or Online through website/ mobile app:
- Any guest who enquires about or purchases any product offered by Duniaghoomo through its website, mobile application, branch office, sales office or call centre agrees to enter into a contract with Duniaghoomo. A contract is said to have been executed by both the parties i.e. Duniaghoomo and the guest. Once a contract is executed, both the parties are bound by the ‘Terms and Conditions’ mentioned on Duniaghoomo’s website/ travel planner/ brochure/ booking form.
- When a guest books the product/ service offered by Duniaghoomo, provides his/her information and consent for initiating the booking and thereafter makes the payment of registration amount, indicates that the guest is interested in the tour and has read, understood and accepted all the ‘Terms and Conditions’ mentioned on Duniaghoomo website/ travel planner/ brochure / booking form.
- In case, the booking formalities are processed by the guest on behalf of his/her family, s/he is deemed to have been authorized to do so by his family members after reading, understanding and accepting all the Duniaghoomo ‘Terms and Conditions’ mentioned on the website/ travel planner/ brochure / booking form.
- A guest must be eighteen (18) years or above to make a booking with Duniaghoomo.
- A guest must ensure that all the information provided by him/her while filling the booking form is accurate, as booking is processed based on this information. In case of any incorrect information, the loss or cost incurred for amendment will be borne by the guest.
- Duniaghoomo reserves the right to accept or to decline any booking of any person/s or cancel the booking without assigning any reason.
4.2 Customized Holiday Booking:
Duniaghoomo offers flexibility to the guests who do not wish to opt for the readymade holiday itineraries available on the website. Our Travel Advisors assist such guests to create their customized tailor-made holiday as per their requirement and interest. A non-refundable Holiday Design Fee (HDF) of INR 1500 for India and INR 3000 for World must be paid at the time of enquiry. HDF will be adjusted in the booking amount if the holiday is booked within 20 working days from the date of receiving the same. HDF includes only two free amendments in the itinerary.
4.3 Corporate Tour Booking:
In case of Corporate Tour, along with these ‘Terms and Conditions’, terms of ‘Service Contact’ signed with corporate/ industry/ institution/ independent organisation/ ad-hoc group etc. shall also apply. ‘Service Contract’ is generally signed by the authorized personnel of corporate/ industry/ institution/ independent organisation/ ad-hoc group etc. and the terms are applicable to each member of the tour.
4.4 User Registration on Website:
After booking, guests can register onDuniaghoomo’s website for their respective tour information. They will be able to login through User ID and Password created at the time of registration. Guests are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their password or account. In case of any unauthorized use of password or account or any other breach of security, guests are requested to immediately notify firstname.lastname@example.org respective Travel Advisor. Guests are also requested to ensure that they have logged out from the account at the end of each session. Duniaghoomo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from failure to comply with this.
4.5 Communication with the Guest:
Any communication by Duniaghoomo will be made through e-mail, WhatsApp, sms, telecall etc. on the registered legitimate contact details provided on the booking form by the guests and shall be deemed to have been communicated to and received by the guest. Guest’s must ensure that number is valid and messages are checked periodically. Duniaghoomo is not a mobile network operator and does not guarantee the delivery of sms-text messages/ WhatsApp messages/ email. The guest will indemnify Duniaghoomo for any action taken by TRAI due to a wrong number/ email provided by the guest for any reason whatsoever.
4.6 Physical and Mental Fitness:
When the guest books the tour or when someone else books the tour for him/ her, then it implies that the guest is physically and mentally fit to travel to that particular destination. It is very important for the guest to take care of his/ her health throughout the tour and carry the required medication if any with doctor’s prescription. Duniaghoomo reserves the right to decline the booking or discontinue the guest from the tour if guest is found unfit to travel or his medical condition is causing inconvenience to fellow travellers. Any expenses due to health issues arising on tour shall be entirely borne by the guest and we shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever.
4.7 Mandatory Health Requirement:
Guests must abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as Vaccination, RT-PCR tests, RAT, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities, health checks on arrival/ on tour etc. as per the state or country. These requirements or regulations are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests. It will be the sole responsibility of the guest to carry the certificate or test report with them and present it whenever asked for by the officials. Any State or Country or service provider such as Airline, Cruise Company, Railway may decline the entry to a guest/s on medical grounds in such situation the consequences including all kinds of expenses will be borne by the guest.
4.8 Travel During Pregnancy:
Duniaghoomo does not recommend travel during pregnancy. The Company does not provide any specialized facilities and/or treatments required for childbirth, prenatal, or early infant care on tour. Guest should consider the risks of traveling where necessary medical care for pregnancy may not be available and may not be reachable in a timely manner to address potential medical complications, problems, and emergencies that can occur during pregnancy.
5. Tour Price, Tour Registration, Payment
5.1 To book any tour/ package/ service, guest must make the payment to Duniaghoomo by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Payment app/ wallets like BHIM, PhonePe, Gpay, PayTM or any UPI ID. All payments should be in the name of ‘Duniaghoomo Hospitality Private Limited’ only. We support ‘Go Digital’ movement of India and request our guests to make digital payments. Cash payment in INR will be accepted as per the Government of India guidelines along with PAN. Kindly note, outstation cheque is not accepted.
5.2 In case of payments made using Credit Card, Debit Card and Online Transfer, convenience charge of 1.8% shall be levied and will be paid extra by the guest.
5.3 The tour price printed / advertised / quoted to the guests is dynamic. A guest booking the tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats. Similarly, a guest booking the tour at the last minute may be offered high prices or vice versa. This pricing structure has been adopted to get early bookings on tours or for filling vacant seats last minute. Hence it is quite obvious that guests travelling on a same group tour are likely to have paid different tour prices. The Company will not entertain any claim whatsoever on account of the same.
5.4 It is a clear agreement between either parties that the prices quoted in the proposal/ brochure/ website have been calculated based upon the prevailing airline/ hotel/ transport tariffs and applicable taxes thereon. The Company reserves the right to alter or amend the price published on the website/ brochure/ proposal in case of increase in taxes, fuel charge, YQ/YR taxes, visa fee, unprecedented foreign exchange fluctuation etc., which will have to be borne by the guest and to be paid before the departure.
5.5 Tour price does not include government taxes and are to be paid extra. As per government’s current regulations, 5% GST (Goods and Services Tax) is applicable on every tour/package and guests will have to pay the same over and above the tour price. In addition to this, effective from 1st October 2020, government has levied TCS (Tax Collected at Source) on GST inclusive tour/package price of international/overseas travel packages. The TCS rate is either 5% or 10% depending of certain requirements. Those guests who have submitted PAN copy, Aadhaar copy and have filed their Income Tax Returns (ITR) for previous two assessment years need to pay 5% TCS. Those guests who do not possess PAN and Aadhaar or have not filed their Income Tax Returns (ITR) for previous two assessment years, will have to pay 10% TCS. The TCS collected can be claimed while filing annual income tax returns. The TCS amount will reflect in the Form 26AS of the guest in whose name invoice is raised (i.e. Family Head), irrespective of the person who has made the payment for the tour/package. Hence while booking guests must ensure that the family head is selected properly in order to claim the benefit at later stage. Once the TCS amount is collected from the guest, it cannot be refunded by Duniaghoomo, as it is paid to government and reflects against the Form 26AS of the guest. The TCS is not applicable in case of corporates, who possess TAN (Tax deduction & collection account number) and claims TDS while making their tour/package payment.
5.6 If the guest has booked the tour online, the guest needs to reconfirm and authenticate the information provided at the time of online booking. Company reserves the right, to cancel the booking and forfeit the amount paid in case of any misleading information provided by the guest.
5.7 The registration amount paid at the time of booking is non-refundable and interest free, subject to the Cancellation and Refund Policy. Registration amount differs from tour to tour. For tours where air or cruise booking is required, the registration amount will be higher compared to other tours. Payment of registration amount ensures only registration/ participation in the tour and does not entitle to the guest of any services like air tickets, visas, and hotel accommodation until full payment for the tour has been made by the guest and received by Duniaghoomo. As per payment guidelines stated on ‘https://www.duniaghoomo.com/’ tour price must be paid in full, 45 days before the tour departure; in case if tour is booked within 45 days of the departure date, guests must make full payment of the tour price at the time of booking itself. For any reason if the registration amount is not paid in full at the time of booking, guest will ensure that the balance registration amount is paid within 3 days of booking; else booking stands cancelled.
5.9 Duniaghoomo reserves the right to cancel the booking, forfeit the amount paid as advance and impose cancellation charges in case of non-payment of full tour price 45 days prior to the tour departure date.
5.10 For Customized Holidays, full payment towards the air ticket and minimum 20% payment towards land package is to be paid for confirming the booking. We reserve the right to cancel your booking without notice if the payment is not cleared by the timeline.
5.11 In case the guest makes tour payment by cheque and the same is dishonoured, a charge of INR 150 + 18% GST will be levied by the Company and borne by the guests immediately. Presently, we do not accept any online payments via international credit or debit cards or any other international transaction methods. If you wish to pay via international card or international money transfer, then please get in touch with our team on +91 887 997 2221. For such transactions additional transaction charges may apply.
5.12 The guest/ user will not share his confidential information like credit/ debit card number, CVV, OTP, card expiry date, user IDs, passwords etc. with any person including the employees, representatives, sales partners of Duniaghoomo. If such details are demanded by them then guest/ user must not do any transaction and must immediately inform Duniaghoomo. Company shall not be liable for any loss that the guest incurs for sharing the aforesaid details.
5.13 All monies paid by the guest to Duniaghoomo will be the property of Duniaghoomo and payable to our Suppliers/ Contractors/ Associates for pre-blocking/ pre-booking and providing the services along with operational costs of the company. Guests agree and acknowledge that such monies will not be held by Duniaghoomo on behalf of the guest.
6. General Inclusions in Group Tour (GIT)
6.1 Any group tour of Duniaghoomo generally includes –
- Airfare (wherever applicable).
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tour Manager services.
- Visa Fees of Indian Nationals excluding ‘Gratis Visas’/ on arrival free visas/ free visa.
- Driver and guide tip.
This list is illustrative and not a complete list and includes all the other inclusions as mentioned in the itinerary of the respective tour.
6.2 General Exclusions in Group Tour (GIT) –
- Gratis/ free of cost Visas which are not included in the tour price.
- Expense of any personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, additional mineral water or food which is not a part of the pre-set menus.
- Courier charge for any specific requirement.
- Any transport charge (unless mentioned) to reach the reporting point of the tour and onwards from the dropping point of the respective tour.
- Expense incurred in case of discontinuation of the tour for any reason.
- Additional expense incurred for any unforeseen circumstance like scheduled flight cancellation, unscheduled accommodation or for any force majeure situation.
- Any increase in government taxes, fuel surcharges, YQ taxes, airfare, airport development fee, transport charges, visa fees, sightseeing charges etc.
- Additional charge for pre or post air ticket deviation from the scheduled tour programme w.r.t. date or sector.
- Any excess luggage charge levied by the airline/ cruise/ rail/ transport company.This list is illustrative and not a complete list and includes all the other exclusions as mentioned on the website/ brochure/ itinerary of the respective tour.
- 6.3 Any upgradation charge towards first class, business class, premium economy, seat selection, separate vehicle, room category change etc. levied by the associates like airline/ cruise/ rail/ hotel/ transport company in not included in the tour price and guest will have to pay the same in addition to the tour price.
7. Payment Options
7.1 Travel Loan:
- Bank and financial institutions give travel loan on EMI basis. ‘EMI’ means the equated monthly instalment of amount payable by the guest to the respective bank/ financial institution/ issuer comprising principal amount, interest and other charges, if applicable.
- The EMI facility being offered by the bank/ financial institution/ issuer to the guest/s, is governed by the respective terms and conditions of each bank/ financial institution/ issuer and the guest is advised to approach them in case of any enquiry, complaint or dispute about the EMI transaction.
- For availing the EMI facility; down payment, instalment, interest, processing fee etc. is charged by the respective Bank/ financial institution/ issuer as per their policy.
- In case of tour cancellation, Duniaghoomo will charge cancellation charges as per the Cancellation Policy and Bank/ Financial Institution/ issuer shall process the refund (if any) after deducting the cancellation charge.
- Bank/ financial institution/ issuer is at their sole discretion in providing EMI facility to guest/s and Duniaghoomo has no role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to the EMI facility.
- Duniaghoomo shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such EMI facility between the guest and the Bank/ Financial Institution/ issuer.
7.2 Credit Card EMI:
- Credit card holders can avail Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI) facility through their bank, for their tour payment.
- Bank is at its sole discretion in providing this EMI facility to their user and Duniaghoomo has no role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to the Credit Card EMI facility of the guest.
- Duniaghoomo shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such Credit Card EMI facility between the guest and the bank.
- In case of tour cancellation, Duniaghoomo will charge cancellation charges as per the Cancellation Policy and shall process the refund, if any.
8. Tour Price Discount Policy
8.1 Discount/ Saving/ Benefit on tour price is at the sole discretion ofDuniaghoomo. The discount strategy for validity/ amount/ percentage/ number of seats/ dates/ age group/ category/ full payment/ part payment/ registration amount/ early booking/ last minute booking/ group booking etc. is defined and controlled by Duniaghoomo and it reserves the right to make changes in the discount policy at any point of time without assigning any reason. Any discount/ saving/ benefit offer is always valid for limited period, limited tours, subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
8.2 If guest does not fulfil the conditions of the discount like making full payment within timeline or submitting guest/s details/ documents in stipulated time or failing to meet the prescribed guest count for the respective discount etc., the discount facility will be withdrawn and the tour will be re-priced for the respective guest/s and guest will have to honour and abide by the same.
8.3 Provision of any complimentary service/ item, for the tour/ guests is at the sole discretion of the company. Duniaghoomo reserves the right to revoke/ amend/ discontinue any such service/ item, at any time without prior notice. Any complimentary snack/s provided by Duniaghoomo on tour are manufactured, packed and supplied by the respective vendors/ suppliers. Duniaghoomo acts as a facilitator and is not responsible for any defect or damage in this regard and not liable to compensate for any consequences.
8.4 To get early bookings, Duniaghoomo may offer benefits to guests and ‘free experience’ on tour is one of them. This benefit is generally available on selected tours and for selected guests who book within the promotional timeline. On a particular tour few guests may get the free experience whereas the guests who are not eligible for the free experience, may purchase the same at an additional cost subject to availability. Providing free experiences is at the sole discretion of the company. Duniaghoomo reserves the right to revoke/ amend/ discontinue such ‘free experience’ if the guest count for the same falls below a prescribed number to operate the same.
8.5 Any discount or benefit offered in any advertising campaign is part of or supported by the marketing budget of Duniaghoomo and guest shall not question, compare or contest the same. It is not encashable or refundable in any manner whatsoever.
9. Foreign Currency Component (Forex) in Tour Price
9.1 For international tours, tour price includes both Indian rupees and foreign currency component (Forex), which is to be paid from traveller’s Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) at the prevailing Rate of Exchange (ROE).
9.2 Forex component in the tour price can be paid in following ways:
- Guest can pay in Indian rupees at prevailing foreign exchange rate (selling rate)
- Guest can pay in respective foreign currency as per the prevailing Forex Rate (Selling rate) by availing currency from Duniaghoomo Forex Private Limited/ Authorized FFMC /Bank.
- Guests can pay in respective foreign currency by guest’s own card.
- The family head or any immediate family member travelling or accompanying on the same tour can pay for family’s foreign exchange by card.
- Guest cannot use his/ her card for other person’s tour payment.
10.1 Documents Required for Booking a Tour:
- A guest must have a valid photo ID Proof for booking a domestic tour and a valid passport for booking an international tour. As per the circular issued under RBI regulations, submission of PAN for domestic as well as international tours is mandatory. A guest must also submit all the documents as per the rules and guidelines issued by the respective visa consulate/embassy.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the guest to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances such as passports, visas, confirmed air tickets, insurance, any medical or legal certificates etc. to travel on the tour.
- If the guest does not possess the documents stated by the authorities or fail to submit within stipulated time, then the booking will be cancelled and cancellation charges will be applied.
10.2 Photo Identification:
- For domestic tours in India, all guests must carry the photo identification in the form of Aadhar card, election ID card, PAN card, driving license and school / college ID card for students as officials may ask for photo identification at airports, rail stations certain sightseeing places, safari parks, border area locations etc. and every guest must produce the same on demand.
- For travelling abroad, all guests including children and infants must be in possession of a machine-readable passport valid for minimum of 180 days from their tour return date, along with the applicable visas. Guest must check all the details of their passport for accuracy like name/ address/ validity/ expiry date/ blank pages for visas etc. Guests booking Europe tour should ensure that the passport validity is for a maximum of 10 years. Old passports with 20 years’ validity and handwritten passports are not accepted. Guest should ensure that the passports are well maintained, its pages are serially numbered and not damaged/ tampered/ scribbled/ stapled/ torn etc.
- If any passport related issue leads to tour cancellation, then the guest is liable to pay applicable cancellation charges. For few tours, Duniaghoomo as a facilitator collects guest’s passport and submits to various private entities or consulates or embassy. Duniaghoomo World does not hold responsibility and is not liable to pay compensation/ refund/ claim if the passport gets lost or damaged during this process as it does not have direct /indirect control on these authorities and their operations.
10.4 Visa (International Tours):
- A visa is a mandatory authorization issued by the consulate that permits the guest/s to enter their country for a limited period of stay. Guest/s must ensure that they possess valid visas for joining the tour. Duniaghoomo is a visa facilitator, who assists guest/s for preparing visa documents, submitting them & collecting the passports from the consulate on their behalf wherever applicable. Few consulates send the passport directly to the guest’s residence.
- During the visa process, the consulate may contact guest/s for more details or call for personal interview, irrespective of all relevant documents being submitted. Guests must ensure that correct address and contact details are filled on the visa application form. The decision to issue visa is at the sole discretion of the respective consulate and Duniaghoomo does not have any control on the decision of the consulate and cannot raise any objection to it either. Guest cannot take any legal action against Duniaghoomo on such rejection of visas.
- Once the passport is received by the guest from the consulate, guest must verify the visa copy/ stamp for any error or discrepancy in the name, gender, passport number, type of entry, validity, date of entry/ exit, duration of stay (as per the tour itinerary) etc. Any discrepancy must be intimated immediately to Duniaghoomo’s Travel Advisor. We will try our level best to get it corrected from consulate, however the company cannot guarantee the in-time corrective action and will not be responsible for any consequences arising due to the same.
- For Schengen visa of Europe tours, full payment of the tour price is to be made before processing the visa application. In case of part payment, sufficient bank balance equivalent to the total tour price must be maintained at least for six months by the guest/s in their bank account.
- For certain countries, if the valid visa is on the old passport, then the guest has to carry both, the old as well as the new passport on tour. For certain countries guests are required to transfer the valid visa on the old passport to their new passport from respective consulate. Guests should get it transferred before the tour departure and bear the cost if any. Guests should keep themselves updated about the prevailing rules of the respective country/ consulate/ embassy.
- If guests possess valid visa for the duration of the tour or wish to process the visa(s) on their own, then that should be brought to the notice of the Duniaghoomo Travel Advisor at the time of booking itself. In such case guests will be entitled to visa fee reduction.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to submit all documents required for the application of the visa well in advance to Duniaghoomo. Guests must take a note that even if they have booked or submitted their visa documents sufficiently well in advance, few consulates have restrictions on how early a visa can be applied/ processed before the tour departure date. Due to the high demand at the consulates or embassies, visa processing time may be longer than expected. Sometimes even if we submit the documents well in advance, visas may get delayed and may not be received before the departure of the tour, in such case if guest cannot join the tour, then cancellation charges as per Cancellation Policy will apply.
- Guests serving for the nation in high security institutions/ corporations like Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) or Defence/ Armed forces or Chemical/ Nuclear Industries, should book their tour early and apply for the visa well in advance as it is likely to take longer than usual visa processing time at the consulates. The requirement of their visa documents is somewhat different than a regular guest. Duniaghoomo as a facilitator, shall not be responsible for any consequences or not liable for any refund to the guest if their visa is delayed or not granted.
- If guest has any dispute with the consulate/ embassy and decides to legally challenge the authority, Duniaghoomo will not be a party to it and will be unable to represent anything in that matter.
- Any hike in visa fee/ VFS charge / service charge in between the tour launch and visa application date, must be borne by the guest.
- Due to any reason whatsoever, sometimes we may need to apply for an additional visa other than the visa(s) which are already included in the tour price. In such case guests will have to bear the additional visa cost.
10.5 Travel Insurance:
- All the guests travelling within India or overseas must possess Travel Insurance. For international tours, overseas travel insurance is included in the tour price for the guests below 59 years of age. Guests above 59 years of age will have to pay the difference in insurance premium. This insurance has a limited cover which includes loss of baggage, flight delays/ cancellation, hospitalization, death, repatriation, evacuation etc. to a certain extent. Few adventure activities which are part of the tour itinerary may or may not be covered in the insurance policy.
- Insurance copy is sent to the guests on their registered email ID before the tour departure and guests should verify all their personal details on the same and also be aware of the coverage under policy. It is mandatory for guests to carry their insurance copy on tour and present the same to the authorities when asked for. Overseas travel insurance does not cover any pre-existing disease/s. Guests who wish to upgrade their travel insurance for more/higher coverage, can do so by paying an additional premium. Contact Duniaghoomo Travel Advisor for the same.
- Any guest taking pre or post tour extension should extend the existing insurance policy by paying the required additional premium charge. In case of Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) or foreign nationals, insurance will have to be obtained by the individuals on their own before joining the tour.
- In case of any incident leading to insurance claim, it is mandatory for the guest to intimate the Insurance Company and Duniaghoomo within 24 hours.
- Overseas travel insurance policy is at the sole discretion of the respective insurance company. Duniaghoomo is just a facilitator who does not have any control over their operations or the claim process. Guests will have to directly communicate with the insurance company and provide necessary documents asked for the claim settlement. Any grant or rejection of the claim will be solely the decision of the insurance company and Duniaghoomo is not responsible for the same. Any dispute arising about adequacy of settlement amount or rejection of claim should be directly dealt with the Insurance Company by the guests.
- Guests travelling to international destinations under Customized Holidays or Corporate Tours (MICE) will have to purchase their travel insurance separately on their own either through Duniaghoomo or any of their resources.
- Foreign nationals or NRI guests arriving in India on an Inbound Tour or any Group Tour, need to purchase their travel insurance separately on their own before starting the journey.
10.6 Foreign Nationals or Non-Resident Indians (NRIs):
- Foreign nationals as well as Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) who wish to join Duniaghoomo’s India or Indian subcontinent tours should possess a valid visa for the required number of days of the tour and they should abide by all the laws, rules, and regulations of Government of India/ respective country while undertaking the tour. They must declare their nationality/ NRI status before booking the tour. Government of India tax regulations may differ for these guests, kindly contact Travel Advisor for more details.
- These guests must carry all the relevant documents including but not limited to passport, visa, insurance copy, OCI/PIO card (if applicable) etc. along with them on tour. Incomplete or missing documents may lead to denial of entry and guests will have to discontinue the tour and return on their own. In such cases, Duniaghoomo is not responsible or liable for any consequences or expenses. Certain destinations or sightseeing places may restrict foreign nationals or NRIs as per the region’s entry regulations or may charge extra fee which is to be paid on the spot by these guests.
- Foreign nationals and Non-Resident Indians (NRI) who wish to join any other Indian or international tour of Duniaghoomo should possess a visa for all the countries included in the tour, and should be valid for the required number of the days as per the tour itinerary. They should abide by all the laws, rules, and regulations of respective countries while undertaking the tour.
- Child safety and protection is of utmost priority. To prevent abduction of children, almost all countries have laid down strict regulations which demand specific documents for visa application or whenever they travel. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent/s or an adult who shall be responsible for their welfare and supervision or should have a written consent letter from the parent/s to join the tour. It is the responsibility of the guest to take care of their accompanied minors throughout the tour and they should be always aware about their whereabouts.
- Minors under age of 18, travelling with one of the parents must have a notarised letter of consent signed by the parent who is not travelling. If one parent is deceased or the child has only one legal parent, a notarised statement of the same must be obtained and carried as a proof on tour. Few countries may issue a minor visa which is linked to the visa of an adult who has applied together with the minor and must accompany the minor on tour. To obtain a visa for a minor which is not linked, NOC of both parents will be required by the consulate/ embassy for visa application.
- Failure to submit the appropriate documentation may lead to cancellation of the tour, in which case the company is not responsible for any consequences or losses.
- Holding a valid visa only allows a guest to enter the respective country’s immigration point. Granting or rejecting the permission to enter that particular country is solely upon the discretion of the immigration authority of that country.
- Sometimes a guest may be interrogated/ held back/ deported by the immigration authority. In such cases, the guest may miss out on the itinerary program or will have to join the tour in-between or discontinue the tour. All the expenses incurred in this situation will be borne by the guest/s and Duniaghoomo is not responsible for the same and guest will not be eligible for any refunds and compensations from Duniaghoomo.